Option 1: Open the Control Panel in a Large icons view. Click on User Accounts. Enter your original password and leave the new password boxes blank, click on the Change password button. It will remove your administrator password immediately.
How do I find out what my administrator password is?
On a computer not in a domain
- Press Win-r . In the dialog box, type compmgmt. msc , and then press Enter .
- Expand Local Users and Groups and select the Users folder.
- Right-click the Administrator account and select Password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the task.
How do I remove the administrator password in Windows 10?
How to Reset Administrator Password in Windows 10
- Open the Windows Start menu. …
- Then select Settings. …
- Then click on Accounts.
- Next, click on Your info. …
- Click on Manage my Microsoft Account. …
- Then click More actions. …
- Next, click Edit profile from the drop-down menu.
- Then click change your password.
How do I find my administrator username and password?
Right–click the name (or icon, depending on the version Windows 10) of the current account, located at the top left part of the Start Menu, then click on Change account settings. The Settings window will pop up and under the name of the account if you see the word “Administrator” then it is an Administrator account.
What is the password for Dell administrator?
Every computer has a default administrator password for the BIOS. Dell computers use the default password “Dell.” If that does not work, do a quick inquiry of friends or family members that have used the computer recently.
Why is access denied when I am the administrator?
Access denied message can sometimes appear even while using an administrator account. … Windows folder Access Denied administrator – Sometimes you might get this message while trying to access the Windows folder. This usually occurs due to your antivirus, so you might have to disable it.
Who is the administrator of my computer?
Method 1: Check for administrator rights in Control Panel
Open Control Panel, and then go to User Accounts > User Accounts. … Now you will see your current logged-on user account display on the right side. If your account has administrator rights, you can see the word “Administrator” under your account name.