If you mean to use your phone as a modem and provide internet to your computer, then go to settings under the wireless and networking tab. Go to more options, then tethering and portable hotspot. You may see the USB tethering option grayed out; just plug in a USB cable to your PC and turn the option on.
How can I connect my mobile Internet to Windows 7?
How to Connect to a Wireless Hotspot with Windows 7
- Turn on your laptop’s wireless adapter, if necessary. …
- Click your taskbar’s network icon. …
- Connect to the wireless network by clicking its name and clicking Connect. …
- Enter the wireless network’s name and security key/passphrase, if asked. …
- Click Connect.
How can I connect my mobile Internet to Windows 7 without USB?
Open Settings > Network & internet > Hotspot & tethering. Tap Portable hotspot (called Wi-Fi hotspot on some phones). At the next screen, switch the slider On. You can then adjust options for the network on this page.
How do I connect to Internet on Windows 7?
Set Up Wi-Fi Connection – Windows® 7
- Open Connect to a network. From the system tray (located next to the clock), click the Wireless network icon. …
- Click the preferred wireless network. Wireless networks will not be available without a module installed.
- Click Connect. …
- Enter the Security key then click OK.
Why My PC is not connecting to Mobile Hotspot Windows 7?
To start, try the following steps: Go to Control PanelNetwork > InternetNetwork > Sharing Center. From the left pane, choose “manage wireless networks,” then delete your network connection. … Under “This connection uses the following items,” uncheck “AVG network filter driver” and retry connecting to the network.
How do I screen mirror on Windows 7?
- Right click on an empty area of the desktop.
- Choose Screen Resolution.
- Click the Multiple displays drop-down list, and then select Duplicate these displays or Extend these displays.
What are the three ways to connect to Internet?
The following are three ways to connect to the internet:
- Connecting using Wireless Broadband (Wi-Fi).
- Connecting using an Ethernet cable.
- Connecting a computer using a Dial-up.
How can I connect my laptop Internet to my mobile via Bluetooth in Windows 7?
Press the system tray, click on the Bluetooth icon. Click on “Join a Personal Area Network”. Click on your Bluetooth Access Point (EcoDroidLink) and choose “Connect using” then choose “Acces point”.
How can I share my desktop Internet to mobile?
Use your PC as a mobile hotspot
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot.
- For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share.
- Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save.
How do I sync my android phone with Windows 7?
How to Sync Your Android Phone with Windows 7 (5 Steps)
- Turn on your computer and Android phone. …
- Plug a USB cable into the USB port on your computer. …
- Click “USB Storage Device” when you computer prompts you with a pop up menu. …
- Double-click on your Windows Media Player icon in your Start menu.
How do I fix Windows 7 not connecting to the Internet?
How to Repair a Network Connection in Windows 7
- Choose Start→Control Panel→Network and Internet. …
- Click the Fix a Network Problem link. …
- Click the link for the type of network connection that has been lost. …
- Work your way through the troubleshooting guide.
Why my Windows 7 Cannot connect to WIFI?
This issue may have been caused by an outdated driver, or due to a software conflict. You can refer to the steps below on how to resolved network connection issues in Windows 7: Method 1: Restart your modem and wireless router. This helps create a new connection to your Internet service provider (ISP).