How do I enable two-finger scrolling?
You can scroll using your touchpad using two fingers.
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Mouse & Touchpad.
- Click on Mouse & Touchpad to open the panel.
- In the Touchpad section, make sure the Touchpad switch is set to on.
- Switch the Two-finger Scrolling switch to on.
Why can’t I scroll with my touchpad Windows 10?
Go to Settings/Devices then select Mouse & Touchpad then scroll down to Additional Mouse Settings. When the Mouse Properties dialog opens click on the Device Settings tab (if there is one) and then click the Settings Button for your device. … Then check the boxes for Enable Vertical and Enable Horizontal Scrolling.
How do I enable scrolling on my touchpad Windows 10?
- Open Control Panel.
- View by Category and select click on Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click Mouse.
- Under Devices, click Device Settings tab. Highlight Synaptics TouchPad and click on Settings button. …
- Expand MultiFinger Gestures, and check the box next to Two-Finger Scrolling.
- Click Apply button.
1 янв. 2018 г.
Why can I not scroll with my touchpad anymore?
Your touchpad may not respond to any scrolling on it, if the two-finger scrolling feature is disabled on your computer. You can follow these steps to enable two-finger scrolling: At Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound > Mouse. Click the Device Settings tab.
How do I enable scrolling on my laptop?
- Open Start menu and go to Settings –> Devices.
- Click Mouse & touchpad from the left panel. Then from the bottom of the screen click Additional mouse options.
- Click Multi-Finger –> Scrolling and tick the box next to Vertical Scroll. Click Apply –> Ok.
Why can’t I scroll on my HP laptop?
Open the Control Panel (tap the Windows key and X key together and choose Control Panel). Go to Hardware and Sound, scroll down to Synaptics ClickPad and click on it. In the window that opens, make sure the box for Scrolling is checked. If not, do so and click OK.
Why did my two-finger scroll stop working?
If two-finger scroll is enabled but does not work, there might be problems with touchpad drivers. Drivers can become corrupted or faulty, and the device cannot function properly. … Reinstall Touchpad Drivers. Roll Back Touchpad Drivers.
What to do if touchpad is not working?
If those steps didn’t work, try uninstalling your touchpad driver: open Device Manager, right-click (or press and hold) the touchpad driver, and select Uninstall. Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver. If that didn’t work, try using the generic driver that comes with Windows.
Where is the Scroll Lock key?
Sometimes abbreviated as ScLk, ScrLk, or Slk, the Scroll Lock key is found on a computer keyboard, often located close to the pause key.