The general command is php -m , which will show you a list of all “compiled” PHP modules. You can search for a specific PHP module for instance php-ftp , using the grep command.
How do you check which PHP extensions are installed?
Are you looking for a particular extension? In your phpinfo(); , just hit Ctrl + F in your web browser, type in the first 3-4 letters of the extension you’re looking for, and it should show you whether or not its loaded.
How do I check if a PHP module is enabled?
Related: Enabling / disabling installed php modules
Modules can be enabled/disabled via the php5enmod tool ( phpenmod on later distros) which is part of the php-common package.
How do I know if PHP IMAP is installed?
To check if IMAP extension is installed, please run this command: php -m | grep imap.
How do I know if PECL extension is installed?
PECL modules are C extensions (programs) that can be compiled into PHP. To determine if a particular PECL module is installed and enabled, you will want to create a phpinfo page and check for the specific PECL module you are looking to use in your PHP code.
How do I enable PHP?
Configure Apache to Serve PHP Pages from a User Directory.
- Step 1: Edit the PHP configuration file. sudo gedit /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.conf. …
- Step 2: Save changes, and exit emacs. control-x, control-s.
- Step 3: Restart Apache, and you are done. sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart.
How do I enable PHP extensions in Linux?
How To Compile And Install PHP Extensions From Source
- Install the PHP development package. On Ubuntu/debian, you can use apt-get, it’s a piece of cake. …
- Download & unzip the PHP5 source code. …
- Prepare the extension (phpize) …
- Configure & Make the extension. …
- Move the extension. …
- Edit your PHP. …
- Restart your php.
How do I install PHP?
How to Install PHP
- Step 1: Download the PHP files. You’ll need the PHP Windows installer. …
- Step 2: Extract the files. …
- Step 3: Configure php. …
- Step 4: Add C:php to the path environment variable. …
- Step 5: Configure PHP as an Apache module. …
- Step 6: Test a PHP file.
How do I know if I have IMAP installed?
php in your browser, just CTRL + F and search for IMAP. It should be listed along with other PHP extensions if it is installed and loaded.
What is PHP IMAP?
PHP-IMAP is a wrapper for common IMAP communication without the need to have the php-imap module installed / enabled. … You can enable the php-imap module in order to handle edge cases, improve message decoding quality and is required if you want to use legacy protocols such as pop3.
How do I install IMAP?
Step 1: Check that IMAP is turned on
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the “IMAP access” section, select Enable IMAP.
- Click Save Changes.