Go to your music library, right-click on any mp3 file and select Open With, and find Spotify. The file then opens in Spotify. After this move all the MP3 files should open with Spotify as default. I hope that helps!
How do I make Spotify my default music player?
About This Article
- Tap the three-dot menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Google Assistant.
- Tap the Services tab.
- Tap Music.
- Tap to select Spotify.
24 сент. 2020 г.
How do I change my default music player in Windows 10?
How to change the default music player in Windows 10
- Open “Settings” and click on “System”
- Select “Default apps” from the left hand pane.
- Scroll down until you see “Music Player”
- Choose your alternative.
14 авг. 2015 г.
Can you change my default music player?
You can change default app for music player by go to Settings -> Apps and clicking the app and click “Set Default” . If you cannot, then disable the default app. Then download new app. … Is there any option or an app to turn off sound from a selected app in Android but not mute the whole phone?
How do I make Spotify my default music app IOS?
Choose Spotify as the Default Music Player for Siri
- Ask Siri to play something. …
- As soon as you do this, you will see a pop-up that lets you choose which service to use.
- Tap on “Yes” to give Siri access to your Spotify data.
- Your music will start to play.
- If all goes according to plan – when you ask Siri again – it should default to Spotify.
10 февр. 2021 г.
How do I change the music app in Google assistant?
On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings” or go to Assistant settings. Tap Music. Choose a music service.
What is the best music app for Windows 10?
Best Music App For Windows 10
- Groove Music. Groove Music is the default music player app that comes pre-installed on all Windows 10 computers. …
- Winamp. You knew it was going to be part of this list. …
- Spotify. …
- Apple Music. …
- VLC. …
- SoundCloud. …
- Clementine. …
26 янв. 2019 г.
What is the default media player for Windows 10?
The Music app or Groove Music (on Windows 10) is the default music or media player.
How do I change my default media player in Windows?
Right-click on the file type that you would always want to open in Windows Media Player, click Open with, click Choose default program, and then select Windows Media Player to set it as default for the selected file type.
How do I change my default apps?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Default apps.
- Tap the default that you want to change.
- Tap the app that you want to use by default.
What is the default music player for Android?
YouTube Music now the default music player for Android 10, new devices. While Google Play Music is still alive and kicking, its days are probably numbered especially with this latest news from Google.
Can you change default music app Iphone?
At the current time, there’s no Siri command or music setting to manually change the default music app that you’ve set through the Siri There is no option for manually changing your preferred music service as this is meant to be a Siri intelligence feature where Siri learns preferences over time.