How do I transfer my Data from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
What is the fastest way to transfer Data from Android to iOS?
- On your iPhone or iPad, begin the normal setup process until you reach the Apps & Data screen. From here select the “Move Data from Android” option. …
- On your Android device, enable Wi-Fi and connect to a network. Then head to the Google Play Store and download the Move to iOS app.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone without computer?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload.
Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
Is there an app to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
How to transfer contacts from Android to a new iPhone with the Move to iOS app
- Install the Move to iOS app on your Android device.
- Follow the setup process on your new iPhone until you reach the “Apps & Data” screen.
- Choose “Move Data from Android.”
- Start the Move to iOS app on your Android.
Is there an app to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone using Xender?
To use Xender in iPhone & Android, make sure your device has Personal Hotspot feature.
- Open Xender App on Android device.
- Tap on ‘SEND’ button.
- After this, click on ‘Connect to iPhone? ‘ button. …
- Now, open Xender on iPhone. …
- Once done, you will see a screen, where sharing is in process, on both Android and iOS devices.