Where is the Bluetooth icon on Windows?
Please try this steps to see if it works:
- Click Start.
- Click the Settings gear icon.
- Click Devices. …
- At the right of this window, click More Bluetooth Options. …
- Under the Options tab, place a check in the box next to Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area.
- Click OK and restart Windows.
Why is my Bluetooth not showing up?
Sometimes apps will interfere with Bluetooth operation and clearing the cache can solve the problem. For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
How do I restore Bluetooth on Windows 10?
Windows 10 (Creators Update and Later)
- Click ‘Start’
- Click the ‘Settings’ gear icon.
- Click ‘Devices’. …
- At the right of this window, click ‘More Bluetooth Options’. …
- Under the ‘Options’ tab, place a check in the box next to ‘Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area’
- Click ‘OK’ and restart Windows.
Why isn’t Bluetooth in my Action Center?
Often, Bluetooth missing from the Action Center happens due to old or problematic Bluetooth drivers. So you need to update them or uninstall them (as shown next). To update Bluetooth drivers, open Device Manager by right-clicking on the Start Menu icon. Inside Device Manager, click on Bluetooth to expand it.
How do you fix a missing Bluetooth button?
9 Ways to Fix the Missing Bluetooth Button in the Windows 10 Action Center
- Edit the Quick Actions Menu. …
- Check if Your Device Supports Bluetooth. …
- Check Bluetooth Settings. …
- Turn Off Fast Startup. …
- Run Bluetooth Troubleshooter. …
- Use the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter. …
- Check Bluetooth Support Service. …
- Use Startup Repair.
How do I add Bluetooth icon to my desktop?
Select Devices. Click Bluetooth. Under Related settings, select More Bluetooth options. On the Options tab, tick the box beside Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area.
How do I set up Bluetooth on Windows 10?
Steps to add a device via Bluetooth in Windows 10
- Make sure Bluetooth is On. …
- Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
- Select Bluetooth in the Add a device window.
- Wait while your PC or laptop scans the Bluetooth devices nearby. …
- Click on the name of the device you want to connect to, until the PIN code appears.
How do I download and install Bluetooth on Windows 10?
To install the new Bluetooth adapter on Windows 10, use these steps: Connect the new Bluetooth adapter to a free USB port on the computer.
Install new Bluetooth adapter
- Open Settings.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Bluetooth & other devices. Source: Windows Central.
- Confirm the Bluetooth toggle switch is available.