How do I add custom apps to iOS 14?
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s already preinstalled).
- Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
- Select Add Action.
- In the search bar, type Open app and select the Open App app.
- Tap Choose and select the app you want to customize. …
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
How do you change app icons on iOS 14?
Use the Shortcuts app to create a custom shortcut. Tap the plus sign > Add Action, and follow the prompts. Use custom images or even pictures from your camera roll as icons for any app on your iPhone. In iOS 14, you can change the icon for apps on your home screen.
How do you customize your home screen?
Customize your Home screen
- Remove a favorite app: From your favorites, touch and hold the app that you’d like to remove. Drag it to another part of the screen.
- Add a favorite app: From the bottom of your screen, swipe up. Touch and hold an app. Move the app into an empty spot with your favorites.
Is it possible to run a shortcut without it opening the shortcut app iOS 14?
A shortcut named “Icon Themer” makes it possible to bypass Shortcuts when opening customized app icons in iOS 14.
How do I edit the library in iOS 14?
With iOS 14, you can easily hide pages to streamline how your Home Screen looks and add them back anytime. Here’s how: Touch and hold an empty area on your Home Screen. Tap the dots near the bottom of your screen.
Move apps to the App Library
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App.
- Tap Move to App Library.