- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Startup. Make sure any app you want to run at startup is turned On.
- If you don’t see the Startup option in Settings, right-click the Start button, select Task Manager, then select the Startup tab. (If you don’t see the Startup tab, select More details.)
How do I open the Startup folder in Windows 7?
Your personal startup folder should be C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup. The All Users startup folder should be C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup. You can create the folders if they aren’t there.
How do I limit startup programs in Windows 7?
How To Disable Startup Programs In Windows 7 and Vista
- Click the Start Menu Orb then in the search box Type MSConfig and Press Enter or Click the msconfig.exe program link.
- From within the System Configuration tool, Click Startup tab and then Uncheck the program boxes that you would like to prevent from starting when Windows starts.
How do I change the startup programs in Windows 10?
Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 make it really simple to disable startup applications. All you have to do is open up Task Manager by right-clicking on the Taskbar, or using the CTRL + SHIFT + ESC shortcut key, clicking “More Details,” switching to the Startup tab, and then using the Disable button.
How do I change what programs run at startup Windows 10?
Here are two ways you can change which apps will automatically run at startup in Windows 10:
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Startup.
- If you don’t see the Startup option in Settings, right-click the Start button, select Task Manager, then select the Startup tab.