Change the Windows 10 Lock Screen Timeout in Power Options
- Click the Start menu and type “Power Options” and hit Enter to open Power Options.
- In the Power Options window, click “Change plan settings”
- In the Change Plan Settings window, click the “Change advanced power settings” link.
How do I adjust my screen timeout?
How to change screen timeout
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the Notification Shade.
- Tap the Settings button. It’s the gear in the top right corner.
- Tap Display.
- Tap Screen Timeout.
- Tap to select the length of inactivity you want your screen to timeout at.
How do I stop my screen from going black Windows 10?
In Windows 10, type “control panel” in the search box, and then select the top option. Click on Appearance and Personalization, then under Personalization, click on “change screen saver”, where you will see the drop-down box to lengthen the time before it goes into screensaver mode.
How do I delay the lock screen in Windows 10?
How to lock your PC automatically after inactivity
- Open Start.
- Do a search for Change screen saver and click the result.
- Under Screen saver, make sure to choose a screen saver, such as Blank.
- Change the wait time to the period you want Windows 10 to lock your computer automatically.
- Check the On resume, display logon screen option.
- Click Apply.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”