You can also run Microsoft’s DirectX diagnostic tool to get this information:
- From the Start menu, open the Run dialog box.
- Type dxdiag.
- Click on the Display tab of the dialog that opens to find graphics card information.
How do I find my graphics card specs Windows 10?
A. On a Windows 10 computer, one way to find out is by right-clicking on the desktop area and choosing Display Settings. In the Display Settings box, select Advanced Display Settings and then choose the Display Adapter properties option.
How do I check my Nvidia graphics card Windows 10?
Press Windows Key + X to open Power User Menu and select Device Manager from the list of results. Once Device Manager opens, locate your graphic card and double click it to see its properties. Go to the Driver tab and click the Enable button. If the button is missing it means that your graphics card is enabled.
How can I check my computer’s graphics card?
How can I find out which graphics card I have in my PC?
- Click Start.
- On the Start menu, click Run.
- In the Open box, type “dxdiag” (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the Display tab.
- On the Display tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the Device section.
How do I know my graphics card is working?
Open Device Manager to check on the status of your graphics card. Open Windows’ Control Panel, click “System and Security” and then click “Device Manager.” Open the “Display Adapters” section, double click on the name of your graphics card and then look for whatever information is under “Device status.”
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”