How to configure an FTP site on Windows 10
- Use the Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the Power User menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Expand and right-click Sites on the Connections pane.
- Select Add FTP Site.
How do I connect to a server on Windows 10?
How to Map a Network Drive in Windows 10
- Open File Explorer and select This PC.
- Click the Map network drive drop-down in the ribbon menu at the top, then select “Map network drive.”
- Select the drive letter you want to use for the network folder, then hit Browse.
- If you receive an error message, then you’ll need to turn on network discovery.
How do I connect to a remote server?
Enter mstsc into this text box and click [ENTER] on your keyboard.
- The Remote Desktop Connection wizard window will open.
- Click on the Local Resources tab.
- A list of your drives will appear.
- Select the General tab and enter the IP address of your server in the Computer text box.
How can I connect to another computer using IP address?
1. Setup LAN on PC
- On the PC, click Start, then Control Panel, then Network Connections.
- Click Local Area Connection.
- In the dialog box,, click on Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol(TCP/IP) then click Properties.
- Select Use the following IP address.
- Enter an IP address and Subnet mask. For example:
What does Cannot connect to server mean?
In most cases, the “Cannot Connect to Server” message means that your iPad is having a problem connect to the Internet. A weak wireless network signal and disabling your iPad’s Wi-Fi features are examples of problems that can cause the connection error to display.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”