How do I remove bloatware from Windows 10?
- Step 1Download 10AppsManager. First up, you’ll need to grab a copy of Thakkar’s bloatware removal tool, which is called 10AppsManager.
- Step 2Uninstall Bloatware Apps. Before you begin removing Windows 10 bloatware apps, you should know that there is a slight risk involved here.
- Step 3Reinstall Apps (If Necessary)
How do I remove bloatware from my laptop?
We’ll explain step by step how to remove pre-installed programs you don’t need.
- Open Uninstall a program. Open the Windows Start Menu, type ‘configuration’ and open the Configuration window.
- Remove the right bloatware. Here, you can see a list of all the programs on your laptop.
- Restarting your laptop.
How do I remove Agoda from Windows 10?
Here’s how to uninstall any program in Windows 10, even if you don’t know what kind of app it is.
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click System on the Settings menu.
- Select Apps & features from the left pane.
- Select an app you wish to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button that appears.
How do I uninstall built in apps in Windows 10?
How to Uninstall Windows 10’s Built-in Apps
- Click the Cortana search field.
- Type ‘Powershell’ into the field.
- Right-click ‘Windows PowerShell.’
- Select Run as administrator.
- Click Yes.
- Enter a command from the below list for the program you wish to uninstall.
- Click Enter.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”