- From the Start menu, select Control Panel. If you are not already in Classic View, in the upper left, click Classic View. Then, double-click the User Accounts icon.
- In the “Make changes to your user account” window: If you are logged into the administrator account whose password you want to change:
How do I find my administrator password on Windows 7?
6 ways to get past Administrator password on Windows 7
- Log into your Windows 7 PC with current password, click on Start Menu, type in “netplwiz” on the search box and click on it to open User Accounts dialog.
- On the User Accounts dialog, select your administrator account, and uncheck the check box beside “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”.
How do I factory reset my computer without administrator password?
Restore without installation CD/DVD
- Turn on the computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key.
- At the Advanced Boot Options screen, choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Press Enter.
- Log in as Administrator.
- When Command Prompt appears, type this command: rstrui.exe.
- Press Enter.
How do I bypass Windows 7 password from command prompt?
Way 2: Reset Windows 7 password with command prompt in safe mode
- Step 1: Start computer and press F8 while the computer boots up.
- Step 2: When Advanced Boot Options screen appears, select Safe Mode with Command Prompt and press Enter.
- Step 3: Run command prompt with default Administrator privileges.
How can I bypass administrator password?
The password gatekeeper is bypassed in Safe Mode and you will be able to go to “Start,” “Control Panel” and then “User Accounts.” Inside User Accounts, remove or reset the password. Save the change and reboot windows through a proper system restart procedure (“Start” then “Restart.”).
Photo in the article by “Pexels”