Press “Windows + R” key and then type “msconfig” (without quotes) in the box and then press Enter to open Windows System Configuration.
Under Boot tab, make sure the Safe Mode option is unchecked.
If it is checked, unchecked it and apply the changes to see if you can boot Windows 7 normally.
How do I turn off safe mode?
How to turn off safe mode on your Android phone
- Step 1: Swipe down the Status bar or drag down the Notification bar.
- Step 1: Press and hold the power key for three seconds.
- Step 1: Tap and drag down the Notification bar.
- Step 2: Tap “Safe mode is on”
- Step 3: Tap “Turn off Safe mode”
How do I exit Safe Mode on Windows 7?
To exit Safe Mode, open the System Configuration tool by opening the Run command (keyboard shortcut: Windows key + R) and typing msconfig then Ok. 2. Tap or click the Boot tab, uncheck the Safe boot box, hit Apply, and then Ok. Restarting your machine will exit Safe mode.
Can I start Windows 7 in safe mode but not normal?
You may need to boot into Safe Mode to do some work, but sometimes you Windows just automatically boot into Safe Mode when you change settings to Normal Startup. Press “Windows + R” key and then type “msconfig” (without quotes) in the box and then press Enter to open Windows System Configuration.
How do I turn off safe mode on Windows without logging in?
How to Turn Off Safe Mode without Logging into Windows?
- Boot your computer from Windows installation disc and press any key when prompted.
- When you see Windows Setup, press the Shift + F10 keys to open a Command Prompt.
- Type the following command and press Enter to turn off Safe Mode:
- When it’s done, close the Command Prompt and stop Windows Setup.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”