Method 2 Extracting a Zip
- Download iZip from the App Store.
- Open the Files app.
- Go to the folder that contains the Zip file.
- Tap and hold the Zip file.
- Tap Share.
- Tap Save to Files.
- Tap the arrow next to “On My iPhone.”
- Select the iZip folder.
How do I unzip files for free?
Open File Explorer, and find the zipped folder.
- To unzip the entire folder, right-click to select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- To unzip a single file or folder, double-click the zipped folder to open it. Then, drag or copy the item from the zipped folder to a new location.
How do I unzip a file without WinZip?
Just double click on a zipped file and Windows will open the file for you. Choose “EXTRACT ALL” under the FILE menu. All the files inside the zip archive wil be placed into a non-zipped folder with the same name as the zip file and in the same directory as the zip file you just opened.
How do I unzip files on my iPhone?
How to Unzip a Zip File With Your iPhone or iPad’s Files App
- The Files app, added in iOS 11, supports zip files.
- You’ll be prompted to choose a location for the zip file.
- Tap the zip file in your Files app to open it.
- Tap “Preview Content” to see the contents of the zip file.
- You can view the contents of the zip file here.
How do I open a WinZip file?
How to open Zip files
- Save the .zip file extension to the desktop.
- Launch WinZip from your start menu or Desktop shortcut.
- Select all the files and folders inside the compressed file.
- Click 1-click Unzip and choose Unzip to PC or Cloud in the WinZip toolbar under the Unzip/Share tab.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”