How to Use 2 Audio Outputs at the Same Time in Windows
- Right-click on the audio icon and select Playback Devices.
- Click to highlight Speakers and select the Set Default.
- Select the Recording Devices option.
- Right-click in open space and check the Show Disabled Devices option.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix and select Enable from the menu.
How do I use multiple audio outputs in Windows 10?
Double-click on the Wave Out Mix, Mono Mix or Stereo Mix entry and navigate to the Listen tab of the Properties dialog. Locate the Listen to this device checkbox and check it, and then open the Playback through this device dropdown menu and select your secondary audio output device from the menu.
Can you have two audio outputs?
Windows only lets you output audio to one device at a time. If you have more than one app playing audio, Windows will route the audio stream through the same audio device. It will do this even if you have two different audio devices enabled and there won’t be an option to output audio to two different devices.
How can I use HDMI and headphone jack simultaneously?
Apparently it’s not possible to output sound through both the HDMI and the headphone jack simultaneously. But If you want to watch video through HDMI and listen via headphone jack do this: Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar > left click playback devices > right click HDMI > disable.
How do I use headphones and speakers at the same time Windows 10?
Use Speakers & Headphones At The Same Time In Windows 10
- Step 1: Connect your headphone to your PC and make sure that the speakers are also connected.
- Step 2: Right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar and then click Sounds option to open Sounds dialog.
Can you use 2 Bluetooth speakers at once?
Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers Using Samsung’s Dual Audio Feature. To use Dual Audio, pair your phone with two speakers, two headphones, or one of each, and audio will stream to both. If you try to add a third, the first paired device will be booted off.
How can I separate my speaker and headphones sound?
- Select the Speakers tab and click the Set Default Device button. Make your speakers as default.
- Click Device advanced settings from the top right corner.
- Check the option Mute the rear output device, when a front headphone plugged in from the Playback Device section.
- Click Ok.
How do I switch between headphones and speakers?
How to swap between headphones and speakers
- Click the small speaker icon next to the clock on your Windows taskbar.
- Select the small up arrow to the right of your current audio output device.
- Select your output of choice from the list that appears.
How do I separate headphones and speakers in Windows 10?
If you right-click on the ‘speaker’ icon in the taskbar, choose ‘playback devices’ you should see separate ‘devices’ for speakers and headphones, if headphones are plugged in. (Windows 10 here, but IIRC Win7 is similar.) Double-click on ‘headphones’, then the ‘levels’ tab.
Can I use HDMI and optical audio at the same time?
However, you can’t have the sound coming from both HDMI and Optical at the same time, tho. You can have video from HDMI at the TV’s resolution, and have audio coming from your receiver via optical, which is what I did, or you can have both audio and video going straight to your television, but you can’t have both.
How do I turn off speakers when headphones are plugged in Windows 10?
Turn Off Audio Enhancements in Windows 10. In the taskbar search, type ‘Sound’ and select Sound Control Panel item from the list of results. The Sound properties box will open. Under the Playback tab, right-click the Default Device – Speakers/Headphones and select Properties.
How do you get sound from headphones and TV speakers at the same time?
How to get sound from headphones and the TV speakers at the same time.
- Make sure that the source device and TV have multiple outputs.
- Connect the source device to the TV.
- On the back of the source, connect one end of the audio cable to the AUDIO OUT jack.
How do you make both headphones sound the same?
Under Accessibility, you can selected Mono Audio, and even slide the sound from one ear to the other. For Android users, go to Settings, choose Accessibility, then scroll down and select Hearing and tap Mono Audio. Android users can also create a widget for Mono Audio to make it easier to toggle on and off.
Can I use 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time?
Fortunately you can connect a keyboard and a pair of headphones to your iPhone at the same time, allowing you to use two Bluetooth devices at the same time. Apple actually states that Bluetooth can support up to 7 simultaneously connected devices, but that 3 or 4 is a practical limit. You can read more about it here.
How do I connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to Windows 10?
Method 2 Windows
- Turn on both Bluetooth speakers.
- Pair both speakers with your Windows computer.
- Use the speaker manufacturer’s app (if applicable) to pair the speakers together.
- Open your Windows audio settings.
- Select Speakers and click Set Default.
- Click the Recording tab.
- Right-click Stereo Mix.
- Click Enable.
Can Alexa play on multiple Bluetooth speakers?
To set up multiroom audio, open the Alexa app and select Devices. Tap the + icon in the top right, and select Add Multi-Room Music Speakers. You can then control your Sonos devices using Alexa and create groups of Sonos products within your Alexa app.
Which is better HDMI ARC or optical?
Both HDMI and optical pass digital audio from one device to another. Both are better than analog (the red and white cables). Both cables can be had pretty cheap. The biggest difference is that HDMI can pass higher-resolution audio, including the formats found on Blu-ray: Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio.
Should I use HDMI ARC or optical?
When you use HDMI, the cables are very reasonable and having just a single wire simplifies the setup. If you cannot, the optical is fine. But if your gear does not have HDMI, it can take benefits of high-resolution audio formats from Blu-ray.
Do you need a special HDMI cable for arc?
In theory, ARC is supposed to let you have one connection between your TV and whatever you use to create sound: a receiver or a sound bar . With ARC, you can connect everything to the TV, and the TV will send audio down an HDMI cable to the sound bar. No extra cables needed (i.e. an optical cable).