Android. Tap and hold the message, then tap Reply . Enter your response and tap Send . Alternatively, swipe right on the message to reply.
How do you reply to a specific message on android?
Reply to a message
- Open the Chat app or Gmail app .
- On the bottom, tap Chat or Rooms.
- Open a chat message or a room.
- If you’re in a room, below the message, tap Reply .
- Enter your message or select a suggestion. You can customize a suggested message before you send it.
- Tap Send .
How do you reply to a specific message in chat?
Open a chat message. Below the message, click the reply area. Enter your message or select a suggestion.
How do you reply to one person in a group text?
You can reply to a single recipient of a group MMS using the Details feature.
- Open the group message, and tap “Details” in the To field.
- Tap the name or phone number of the person you want to reply to.
What do you reply to the first message?
Reply by asking them a question either about the substance of their profile, or ask an ice breaker question. Pro Tip: if you’re guilty of sending Hey messages you can add, at least, two sentences to the message and it’ll be 500% better. “Hey, I’m bad at sending first messages but wanted to do more than just say Hey.
How do you reply to a text?
In order to reply to a specific message, open up your texts and find the text you want to reply to. Next, touch and hold the message itself until a bubble appears with options. Select: Reply.
What’s up best reply?
4 Answers. “What’s up” means “What’s happening.” I usually just reply “nothing.” because nothing is happening to me. But, there are alternatives, such as the usual reply to a greeting: Not much.
How do I turn on quick reply on WhatsApp?
To set quick replies:
- Tap More options > Business tools > Quick replies.
- Tap Add(+).
- Set a text message or attach a media file for the quick reply.
- Set the keyboard shortcut for the quick reply.
- Set the keyword to quickly locate it. …
- Tap Save.
How do I send a formal message on WhatsApp?
9 Tips for Appearing Professional and Competent on WhatsApp
- Address the person you are messaging, and briefly summarize your reason for messaging in the first message. …
- When seeking action, decide what you want to achieve before typing out your message. …
- Grammar, spelling, and punctuation still matter.