In most cases, these errors occur because of a glitch in the installation process or an incompatible Apple software update. … Disconnect Apple devices attached to your computer. Check whether your computer is running a 64-bit or 32-bit version of Windows 10. Make sure to download the compatible iTunes installer.
Why wont iTunes install on my PC?
If iTunes does not install successfully, there are some things you can try. Start by uninstalling any existing installation of iTunes. … Restart your computer when the uninstall is complete. Proceed to download iTunes from Apple’s website, then follow the pre-requisite instructions for installing iTunes.
How do I manually install iTunes on Windows 10?
How to download and install iTunes for Windows 10
- Launch your favorite web browser from the Start menu, taskbar, or desktop.
- Navigate to www.apple.com/itunes/download.
- Click Download Now. …
- Click Save. …
- Click Run when the download is complete. …
- Click Next.
How do I install iTunes on Windows 10 without Microsoft Store?
Go to https://www.apple.com/itunes/ in a web browser. You can use any web browser to download iTunes from Apple without the Microsoft Store. Make sure you know if you need the 64- or 32-bit version. Scroll down to the “Looking for other versions” text.
Is iTunes still available for Windows 10?
iTunes is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10.
What is the latest version of iTunes for windows?
Operating system versions
|Operating system version||Original version||Latest version|
|Windows 8||10.7 (September 12, 2012)||12.10.10 (October 21, 2020)|
|Windows 8.1||11.1.1 (October 2, 2013)|
|Windows 10||12.2.1 (July 13, 2015)||12.11.4 (August 10, 2021)|
|Windows 11||12.11.4 (August 10, 2021)||12.11.4 (August 10, 2021)|
Why is iTunes not working?
If your computer still doesn’t connect, make sure your internet connection is working—open a web browser and visit a website. If your internet connection is OK, there may be a problem with the iTunes Store. Try visiting the store again later. Make sure your computer’s date, time, and time zone are set correctly.
Can you use iTunes on a PC?
You can buy music, movies, TV shows, and audiobooks from the iTunes Store and then listen to them on your computer or your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Depending on how you set your Store preferences, buying or downloading items may require a password. …
Can I still download iTunes?
Apple is killing the iTunes app on the Mac in favor of three new apps in macOS Catalina this fall: Apple TV, Apple Music and Apple Podcasts. But your music library will remain intact right in Apple Music, Apple says. You’ll still be able to use iTunes gift cards to buy content, too.
How do I install iTunes on a different drive?
Answer: A: Install it normally, launch it with the Shift key held down, and create a new library on the desired drive. The iTunes application contains system components and therefore must be installed on the drive or partition containing the OS.
Can not install iTunes on Windows 10?
If you can’t install or update iTunes for Windows
- Make sure that you’re logged in to your computer as an administrator. …
- Install the latest Microsoft Windows updates. …
- Download the latest supported version of iTunes for your PC. …
- Repair iTunes. …
- Remove components left from a previous installation. …
- Disable conflicting software.
How do I download iTunes not from the Microsoft store?
Installing the Non-Windows Store version of iTunes
- Open a browser and navigate to: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
- Scroll down and select “Windows” under the “Looking for other versions?” header.
- Scroll back up to the top and the link will change to “Download now (64-bit)”.
Where is iTunes in Microsoft store?
How to download iTunes on your Windows computer
- Visit the iTunes website. …
- Under the “iTunes for Windows” header, click on “Get it from Microsoft” to be redirected to the Microsoft website.
- Click “Get,” then click “Open Microsoft Store” from the pop-up prompt.