How do I fix the notification glitch on my iPhone?
Fixing iPhone notifications that’s not working after iOS 13 update
- First solution: Flip the ringer switch down and up.
- Second solution: Reboot the phone (soft reset).
- Third solution: Disconnect your iPhone from Bluetooth.
- Fourth solution: Manage Do Not Disturb settings on your iPhone.
Why did my notifications stop working iPhone?
One of the most common reasons why iPhone notifications are not working is because Do Not Disturb is turned on. … To turn off Do Not Disturb, open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap Do Not Disturb. Then, tap on the switch next to Do Not Disturb to turn it off.
How do you fix iPhone notifications that are not working after iOS 13 update?
First solution: Flip the Ring/Silent switch
If enabled, notifications and other audio may be disabled on your iPhone as well. So, make sure that silent mode isn’t enabled by flipping the switch up. After this, press one of the volume buttons to see the volume level on your device.
Why are my notifications not working?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android
Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
How do I get notifications back on my iPhone?
From the lock screen, swipe up from the middle to see your notifications.
- You can view your notifications on your lock screen. …
- Hold the grey X next to “Notification Center.” …
- You can also double-tap the X to clear your Notification Center. …
- Swipe left on a notification to view, manage, or clear it.
How do you reset notifications on iPhone?
Change notification settings on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, then select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never. …
- Tap Back, tap an app below Notification Style, then turn Allow Notifications on or off.
Why are my notifications silent?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
Why am I not getting notifications iOS 14?
Show on lock screen setting: If you keep missing notifications on your lock screen, then make sure that the “Show on Lock Screen” setting is toggled on. You can find the same under Settings > Notifications > Messages. Not sure about everyone else, but I had this same exact issue.
Why is my iPhone not notifying me when I receive a text iOS 13?
Tap on Notifications. Tap to select the app you want to manage notifications. Then scroll to the Allow Notifications option and make sure the switch is turned on. If not, then tap the switch to allow notifications for the selected application.
How do I fix my notifications?
If your Android notifications are not working, here are some fixes to try.
- Reboot Your Phone. …
- Review the App’s Notification Settings. …
- Disable Software Battery Optimizations. …
- Check for Proprietary Power Savers. …
- Reinstall the App or Wait for Updates. …
- Check the Do Not Disturb Mode. …
- Is Background Data Enabled?
Why are my notifications not showing up on my lock screen?
Open your phone’s Settings app. Notifications. Under “Lock screen,” tap Notifications on lock screen or On lock screen. Choose Don’t show notifications.
How do I reboot my iPhone 12?
How to restart your iPhone X, 11, or 12
- Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.