Android will load a blank layout before it loads an activity layout based on the theme you have set for it. The solution is to set the theme of the splash activity to a transparent one.
How do I get rid of the white screen on my Android?
How to Fix Android White Screen of Death?
- Fix 1. Clear Cache and Data on the Faulty App.
- Fix 2. Remove the Problematic App.
- Fix 3. Move Your Apps to the Internal Storage.
- Fix 4. Repair Android System Issue.
- Fix 5. Factory Reset the Android Phone.
- Fix 6. Bring the Phone to a Repair Center.
How do I get rid of the white screen on flutter?
- this helped me out. …
- Check the theme in the style.xml file res/values and avoid the full screen (on Android)
- false– silexcorp Mar 3 ’20 at 0:13.
How do you fix white screen on apps?
One of the reliable ways to fix the white screen of death on Android Phones or Tablets is to reboot your phone. First, press down the Power Button and Volume Down together, then tap on reboot.
How do you change the color of your splash screen on Android?
Go to the values folder under android/app/src/main/res/ and create a new file called colors. xml. Now copy your splash Icon into the mipmap folders with it’s respective sizes.
What causes white screen of death?
The white screen of death most often refers to an Apple iPod or iPhone that has locked up due to the device being severely dropped, a hardware component failing, or an attempted operating system or application upgrade that fails to successfully update.
How do you speed up the Flutter app?
Speed-up Your Flutter Application !.
- Use const constructors. Use const constructors while building the widgets or using default Flutter widgets — How it helps in performance. …
- Split up the code into multiple small widgets. …
- Use Lazy Loading. …
- Never split all widgets into methods. …
- Reduce the usage of Opacity.
What do you do when your phone turns white?
That combination may differ from phone to phone, but it’s usually the power button with the volume up button. So, just: Hold the power button and the volume up button for a few seconds. Wait until the phone boots into recovery mode.
How do I make a splash screen image?
Creating Splash screen using handler in Android
- To remove the ActionBar, you need to make following changes in your styles. xml file. style name=”AppTheme” parent=”Theme. AppCompat. Light. NoActionBar” …
- Use colors which is suitable for your application.