Open the web browser app, and tap the Menu key > Settings > Advanced > Content Settings. Tap Reset to default: Your settings should now be reverted to their original state.
How do I reset my Android browser?
Reset your Android Mobile Web Browser
- Open your web browser to any page.
- Press the Menu key. Select “More”, then “Settings”.
- Scroll down. …
- Touch each of these three in turn, selecting “Ok” when it asks you to confirm.
- Press the back button until you get back to the web browser.
How do I reset my browser on my phone?
- Open your browser.
- Android browser: Go to Menu > More > Settings or Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security. Chrome: Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy.
- Android browser: Tap Clear cache, Clear history, and Clear all cookie data as appropriate.
How do I reset my default browser?
Reset Chrome settings to default
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced. Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Under “Reset Settings,” click Restore settings to their original defaults. Reset Settings. Windows: Under “Reset and cleanup,” click Reset Settings.
How do I fix my browser on my Android?
Restart your Android phone or tablet. Try loading the page again.
To free up memory:
- Close every tab except for the one that’s showing the error message.
- Quit other apps or programs that are running.
- Pause any app or file downloads.
Where is my browser settings on my Android phone?
Open the web browser app, and tap the Menu key > Settings > Advanced > Content Settings.
How do I restart my browser app?
Hold down the Shift button and click the Reload button, or hold down Cmd and Shift, and then press R.
How do I reset my Google app settings?
“Stock Android” refers to any basic Android device that is similar to Google’s version.
Reset all app preferences at once
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Tap the More menu () in the upper-right corner.
- Select Reset App Preferences.
What does restart my browser mean?
Description: “Restart Browser” allows you to reset the browser status to where you prefer with just one button. This new version has new features and multiple improvements, which make “Restart Browser” a magnificent and unique extension in its sector.
Why does my browser say reset?
What does “ERR_CONNECTION_RESET” mean? If you want to access a website with your browser and you receive the message “ERR_CONNECTION_RESET” instead, it means that the connection could not be established correctly. As a result, the connection has been “reset.”
How do I restart Chrome on Android?
Steps to Reset Google Chome on Android smartphone
Google Chrome and tap on Chrome from the results. Tap on Storage and Cache then tap on the CLEAR ALL DATA button. Tap on OK to confirm the data to be cleared and your app will be reset.