The floating blue circle/dot is the “Assistant Menu”. To turn it off go into “Settings”. Under the “Personal” section click on “Accessibility”, then “Dexterity and interaction”, then “Assistant menu”. At the top of the “Assistant menu” window turn the switch to “off.
What does the blue circle mean on my Samsung?
The messages app scans your contacts and connects to your your carrier database and determines how many of your contacts are using RCS capable phones and their RCS network infrastructure. It marks the contacts with a blue dot if they have met the requirements for sending and receiving messages in chat mode.
What does blue Dot mean?
October 11, 2020 at 7:34 pm. Those dots on app icons also mean they have notifications or have recently updated. This is a new feature with android 9 (Samsung galaxy series got it alongside android 9 with OneUI)
What does a blue circle mean on messenger?
The blue circle with the check next to your message means that your message was sent. A filled-in blue circle next to your message means that your message was delivered. And, when a friend has read your message, a small version of your friend’s photo will appear next to your message.
How do you show touches on Android?
How to Show Touch Points on Android Devices
- Open Settings and go to the Developer Options settings. …
- Under the Input settings, make sure the Show touches option is marked.
- Now, touch the screen and as you can see a small white dot appears on where you touched the screen.
How can you tell if someone read your text on Samsung?
Read Receipts on Android Smartphones
- From the text messaging app, open Settings. …
- Go to Chat features, Text Messages, or Conversations. …
- Turn on (or turn off) the Read Receipts, Send Read Receipts, or Request Receipt toggle switches, depending on your phone and what you want to do.