Where is my iPhone backup stored on my Windows PC?
On Windows, your backups are stored in *your user account data folder*Application DataApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup . The user account data location varies for different versions and configurations of Windows. Windows 8 and 10: In the Windows search bar type %appdata% (with the percents) and press return/enter.
Where does iTunes backup gets stored on PC?
By default, iTunes backups are stored in MobileSync > Backup.
- On Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista iTunes backups may be stored in. C:UsersYour usernameAppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup or. …
- In Windows XP, the path is. C:UsersYour user nameApplication DataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup
Where can I find backup files on my computer?
Where can I find my backup files?
- Open (My) Computer/This PC.
- Open the Backup Plus drive.
- Open the Toolkit folder.
- Open the Backup folder.
- Open the folder that is named after the computer that was backed up.
- Open the C folder.
- Open the Users folder.
- Open the User folder.
How do I view my backups?
Find and manage backups
- Go to drive.google.com.
- On the bottom left under “Storage,” click the number.
- On the top right, click Backups.
- Choose an option: View details about a backup: Right-click the backup Preview . Delete a backup: Right-click the backup Delete Backup.
How do I change where my iPhone backup is stored on my PC?
Open iTunes on your PC. Select Edit and Preferences. Select Advanced and Change. Select the drive or location where you want iTunes to store your media.
How do I find iTunes Backup files on Windows 10?
To find iTunes backup file in Windows 10, you can open Windows Explorer on your PC, open the system drive on your computer which is the hard drive Windows 10 is installed, it is usually the C drive. Browse to your Users(username)AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup.
How do I Backup my iPhone on the computer?
Back up iPhone using your Windows PC
In the iTunes app on your PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window. Click Summary. Click Back Up Now (below Backups). To encrypt your backups, select “Encrypt local backup,” type a password, then click Set Password.
Where is my iPhone Backup on my PC Windows 10?
iTunes backups are stored in %APPDATA%Apple ComputerMobileSync on Windows. On Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista, this’ll be a path like Users[USERNAME]AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup .
How do I restore my backup files on Windows 7?
How to restore a backup in Windows 7
- Click Start.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Go to System and Security.
- Click Backup and Restore.
- At the Back up or restore your files screen, click Restore my files. Windows 7: Restore my files. …
- Browse to locate the backup file. …
- Click Next.
- Select a location where you want to restore the backup file.
How do I backup my computer to an external hard drive Windows 7?
Back up files from a Windows 7 PC
- Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > System and Security > Backup and Restore.
- Select Set up backup.
- Connect your external storage device to the Windows 7 PC, and then select Refresh.
- Under Backup Destination, select your external storage device, and then select Next.