Go to Settings > Apps > Contacts > Storage. Tap on Clear cache. Restart your phone and see if the issue is fixed. If the issue still continues, you can also clear the data of the app by tapping on Clear data.
How do I recover lost contacts on my Android phone?
Restore contacts from backups
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Google.
- Tap Set up & restore.
- Tap Restore contacts.
- If you have multiple Google Accounts, to choose which account’s contacts to restore, tap From account.
- Tap the phone with the contacts to copy.
Why have some of my phone contacts disappeared?
Why have my Android contacts disappeared? There could be a variety of reasons. Sometimes it’s due to glitch when you update Android, while for others it could be a rogue app is causing trouble.
Why did my contacts disappeared on my Samsung?
The first thing to do is to check your Contacts app and see if all the contacts are displayed there. Still in the contacts app, locate the three vertical dots on the top-right of the screen and click on it. It will take you to the Contact Settings menu. Select the settings option and tap on Contacts.
How do I restore recently deleted contacts?
Recover deleted contacts
- Go to Google Contacts.
- At the left, scroll down.
- Click Trash.
- Select an option. A single contact: Check the box next to the contact name. Multiple contacts: Check the boxes next to all the contacts you want to recover. All contacts: Check the box next to any contact. …
- At the top, click Recover.
Where are contacts stored on Android?
Android Internal Storage
If contacts are saved in the internal storage of your Android phone, they will be stored specifically in the directory of /data/data/com. Android. providers. contacts/databases/contacts.
How do I retrieve my Contacts from my SIM card?
Steps to retrieve contacts from SIM card:
- Step 1: Launch the Software and Use a USB Cable to Connect between Android and PC. After downloading the program, launch it and use a USB to connect your Android phone to computer. …
- Step 2: Scan the files that you want to retrieve. …
- Step 3: Recover the Contacts from the SIM Card.
How do I restore my Samsung Contacts?
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Accounts and backup”.
- Click on “Backup and restore”.
- Select the “Restore data” option.
- Choose “Contacts (Samsung account)” and other files you want to restore.
- Hit on “Restore Now ” to save the backed up contacts to your Samsung phone.
Where did my Contacts go on my Samsung phone?
From your Android device, head over to the app drawer and open up your Contacts app. Tap the three vertical dots at the top-right corner of the screen to go to the Settings menu of the Contacts app. Tap the Settings option and then hit Contacts. Select the Contacts to display option.