How do I uninstall the iOS 13 update?
Delete iOS Update on Your iPhone/iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
Uninstall the iOS 14 Public Beta
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profile.
- Select iOS 14 & iPadOS 14 Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your password.
- Confirm by tapping Remove.
- Select Restart.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
Can you uninstall iOS 13?
Anyway, removing the iOS 13 beta is simple: Enter Recovery mode by holding the Power and Home buttons until your iPhone or iPad turns off, then continue holding the Home button. … iTunes will download the latest version of iOS 12 and install it on your Apple device.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
Yes. You can uninstall iOS 14. Even so, you will have to entirely erase and restore the device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you should ensure iTunes is installed and updated to the most current version.
How do I roll back an iPhone update?
Click “iPhone” beneath the “Devices” heading in the left sidebar of iTunes. Press and hold the “Shift” key, then click the “Restore” button in the bottom right of the window to choose which iOS file you want to restore with.
How do I revert back to iOS 14 from 15?
Alternatively, you can head to Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > iOS 15 Beta Profile > Remove Profile. But keep in mind that won’t downgrade you to iOS 14. You’ll have to wait until the public release of iOS 15 to get off the beta.
Can I downgrade my iOS from 13 to 12?
Downgrade only Possible on Mac or PC, Because it’s Require Restoring process, Apple’s statement is No More iTunes, Because iTunes Removed in New MacOS Catalina and Windows users can’t install new iOS 13 or Downgrade iOS 13 to iOS 12 final.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Going back to an older version of iOS or iPadOS is possible, but it’s not easy or recommended. You can roll back to iOS 14.4, but you probably shouldn’t. Whenever Apple releases a new software update for the iPhone and iPad, you have to decide how soon you should update.