Open the web browser app, and tap the Menu key > Settings > Advanced > Content Settings.
Where do I find my browser settings?
Your Google app settings are different from the settings for searching using a browser.
Change your Google Search browser settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to google.com.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Choose your search settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
How do I reset my Android browser?
Reset your Android Mobile Web Browser
- Open your web browser to any page.
- Press the Menu key. Select “More”, then “Settings”.
- Scroll down. …
- Touch each of these three in turn, selecting “Ok” when it asks you to confirm.
- Press the back button until you get back to the web browser.
How do I open my browser on my phone?
How to make Google Chrome the default browser on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Tap “Apps.”
- Tap the three dots at the upper-right corner of the screen and, in the drop-down menu, tap “Default apps.”
- Tap “Browser app.”
- On the Browser app page, tap “Chrome” to set it as the default web browser.
How do I update browser settings on Android?
Get a Chrome update when available
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device.
- Under “Updates available,” find Chrome .
- Next to Chrome, tap Update.
How do I change my browser settings?
Reset Chrome settings to default
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced. Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Under “Reset Settings,” click Restore settings to their original defaults. Reset Settings. Windows: Under “Reset and cleanup,” click Reset Settings.
How do I configure my browser?
Google Chrome (Windows/OS X)
- Open Chrome.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click “Content settings…”. The Content settings window appears.
- In the Pop-ups section, click “Manage exceptions…”.
- Close any remaining dialog boxes.
How do I fix my browser on my Android?
Restart your Android phone or tablet. Try loading the page again.
To free up memory:
- Close every tab except for the one that’s showing the error message.
- Quit other apps or programs that are running.
- Pause any app or file downloads.
How do I restart Chrome on Android?
Steps to Reset Google Chome on Android smartphone
Tap on See all apps to reveal the installed apps on your smartphone. Google Chrome and tap on Chrome from the results. Tap on Storage and Cache then tap on the CLEAR ALL DATA button. Tap on OK to confirm the data to be cleared and your app will be reset.
How do I reset my browser default?
More videos on YouTube
Find and open this browser then go to Open by Default and tap the CLEAR DEFAULTS button. The default browser should now be reset. To confirm this go back to the Default Apps and you’ll notice that the Browser category now reads No Default Browser or None if you’re using Android 8.0 (Oreo).
What browser am I using on this device?
How can I tell which browser version I am using? In the browser’s toolbar, click on “Help”or the Settings icon. Click the menu option that begins “About” and you’ll see what type and version of browser you are using.
What is a browser app?
Android browser is a mobile application for accessing the information on the WWW (World Wide Web). These programs retrieve the content from the server and display a web page on the screen when you request it from a specific website. These applications help you to browse and navigate sites.